Monday, December 27, 2010

Seems Like a Long Time...

Hello, dear friends! Happy holiday season to you all. I have been away for far too long, and I miss all my followers and your wonderful blogs too. But I have been very busy with a new venture, and I have startling and wonderful news to tell. After 31 long years, Mac and I have finally bought a home of our own. We will soon be leaving "Catbird Heaven" and moving into our very first house, just a few minutes away. I have already named it "At Last!", for obvious reasons.

In consideration of this new beginning, I have decided to leave "Deedee, Cut Adrift!" behind and start a new blog: "Deedee, Home At Last!"
My son is helping me design the new look and I will start writing very soon, documenting the start of my new life... "At Last!" I hope you will all come with me on this amazing new journey.

Wish me luck - A Happy Christmas and love to all! - Deedee

7 comments:

  1. How wonderful for you! I can imagine your excitement. I hope you are very happy in your new nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CongratulatIons Deedee, that's great news, I'm looking forward to reading your new blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! how wonderful to be a homeowner - at last! will be following your new blog and looking forward to hearing about your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Deedee, that's fantastic news! I was so happy when I logged in to see your post (I was a.w.o.l. myself for quite a while). 'At Last' is a brilliant name for your home and I'm looking forward to reading your future blog posts. Lovely photo' too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deedee....It's lovely to have you back and I wish you the best of luck with your new home....Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year! Looking forward to your new blog..what an ideal name...
    Love and Light
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, Deedee...! I love to see new beginnings. I'm looking forward to reading your new blog. Keep us posted.

    And congratulations on your new home... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really good to have you back and know that you are safe and well. A few weeks ago on A Hebridean in New Zealand I was wondering in Time to Go what had happened to some of 'my' Blogland including you. Now I know.

    I shall be following your new Blog! Indeed I already am.

    ReplyDelete